Is this forum monitored?

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
CSnelson

Is this forum monitored?

Post by CSnelson »

I have some questions and feedback for the Gospel Library app. Is this the proper place to do that? It looks like people aren't getting any answers to the pie questions. There's a few posts from back in July that haven't received any replies. Just wondering where I should provide feedback.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Is this forum monitored?

Post by aebrown »

CSnelson wrote:I have some questions and feedback for the Gospel Library app. Is this the proper place to do that? It looks like people aren't getting any answers to the pie questions. There's a few posts from back in July that haven't received any replies. Just wondering where I should provide feedback.
As with all of LDSTech, this is a community-supported forum. Questions get answered if someone in the community sees the question and has something to say about it. It's a great way to have a discussion with other members with similar interests, and often another experienced user will be able to answer questions. But there's no guarantee that anyone actually working on the product will see these posts.

If you want to be sure your feedback gets to the Gospel Library team, you should use the Feedback option from within the app.
CSnelson

Post by CSnelson »

aebrown wrote:But there's no guarantee that anyone actually working on the product will see these posts.

If you want to be sure your feedback gets to the Gospel Library team, you should use the Feedback option from within the app.
Sweet thanks! It would be great if each project had someone who monitored their projects forum. Then they would be able to gauge user interest of feedback and enhancement requests.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

CSnelson wrote:Sweet thanks! It would be great if each project had someone who monitored their projects forum. Then they would be able to gauge user interest of feedback and enhancement requests.
That would be nice, but given that they have limited time, I imagine they consider it a reasonable choice to focus on the mechanism they already went to some effort to provide within the app. That already does allow them to gauge user interest, and get feedback and enhancement requests.
ToManyLetters

Post by ToManyLetters »

Aragorn with the Gospel Library for Windows team, here. I can't speak for the iOS or Android teams, but our team (Gospel Library for Windows & Gospel Library for Windows Phone) does, indeed, monitor this forum for user feedback and suggestions as it tends to foster discussion. If you have a bug to report, however, we recommend sending it via email so that we can work on it immediately, if possible.

That said, we can and do also respond to the feedback received from within the Gospel Library for Windows and Gospel Library for Windows Phone applications. Either way you send it, you can be sure we'll see it.
Learn more about Gospel Library for Windows 10 Beta at the link below:
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_10

Return to “Gospel Library”