Marking Bullet Points

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
JonesKT

Marking Bullet Points

Post by JonesKT »

Is it possible to mark bullet points in the lesson manuals? I can mark and highlight any part of the lessons in my study notes, except when things are bulleted. That seems like a major flaw in the study feature. Is there some way to do it that I just am not seeing?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Marking Bullet Points

Post by russellhltn »

In what app are you trying to do this? Gospel Library app or on-line at lds.org? You originally posted in the LDS Tools area which doesn't support scriptures or lessons.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
JonesKT

Post by JonesKT »

Sorry, Yes. Both the gospel Library app and on-line at lds org. I've tried both, but neither will let me highlight or mark bullet points or numbered sections.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I don't know the details, but as I understand it, the text has to be formatted in a certain way to allow highlighting to sync. Not all of the items have been formatted, and I'm guessing the formatting of that particular lesson manual may not have been formatted in a way to allow highlighting of what you want.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

For details see this post, and the conversation that follows.
ross4nephi

Post by ross4nephi »

It's almost 2017 and this is still an issue. My wife wants to go all digital and teaches from her phone but large blocks of the young women's lessons are in the form of bullet points, and therefore are in markable. This problem becomes worse on phones because it is easy to get lost because of the amount is scrolling that needs to be done. Highlighting would help a lot here when the flaw is corrected. Please move up on the "fix" list.

Love the app!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

It's not a programming issue. It's a content issue. It can only be fixed one book at a time.

Return to “Gospel Library”