ASL materials on Gospel Library app

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
alexmatheson

ASL materials on Gospel Library app

Post by alexmatheson »

What ASL materials are currently available on Gospel Library app? Apple? Android?

Also, how does one download/select ASL on Gospel Library app? Apple? Android?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: ASL materials on Gospel Library app

Post by aebrown »

alexmatheson wrote:What ASL materials are currently available on Gospel Library app? Apple? Android?
I don't know. You can just browse the content to see -- that's what I have to do with any other language.
alexmatheson wrote:Also, how does one download/select ASL on Gospel Library app? Apple? Android?
For Android (and I assume that Apple is very similar), ASL is simply a different language, so you select it the same way you do any other language -- there's a globe icon in the action bar that lets you pick from a long list of possible languages, and the very first one is "American Sign Language (ASL)".

Note that the globe icon is not available when when you are actually viewing content, but rather just from any of the pages that list titles (e.g., you can see it from Library, or Scriptures, or Book of Mormon, or 2 Nephi, but not from 2 Nephi 3).

Return to “Gospel Library”