Are tags ever going away?

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
jtsorensen

Are tags ever going away?

Post by jtsorensen »

Hi,

I just found this forum and I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask this, but I was wondering if anyone has any idea whether the tag feature is likely to ever be removed from the Gospel Library app. I'm finally switching over to electronic scriptures, and I have my own sort of topical guide that I want to incorporate into the app, and I thought a good way to do this would be with tags. But I don't want to do this if there's a chance that the tag feature isn't permanent because of the large amount of time it would take and because I don't want to lose all my new references. So if anyone can reassure me that all my tags won't be erased eventually (or warn me that they might), that would be great.

Thanks!
colinjbro

Re: Are tags ever going away?

Post by colinjbro »

Hi,

Obviously I can't confirm this but I seriously doubt that they will ever remove the tags feature. Even if they were to I am sure it would be replaced with a similar feature that was easy to transfer the old tags across to the new way.

They understand that people are using the tags like you, I doubt they would remove such a feature as it would make many people unhappy.
jtsorensen

Re: Are tags ever going away?

Post by jtsorensen »

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping. Thanks!

Return to “Gospel Library”