incorrect sync betweeen LDS.org and mobile devices

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
dchoughton

incorrect sync betweeen LDS.org and mobile devices

Post by dchoughton »

When I highlight something from any of the Teachings of the Presidents of the Church manuals, whether on the website or on my mobile device, it doesn't sync correctly. I have no problems syncing scripture highlights or general conference highlights. When I highlight something from Teachings of the Presidents of the Church on the website, it syncs a different passage from the same chapter to my mobile device. Same thing happens if I highlight on the mobile device: it syncs a different passage from the same chapter to the website. However, these highlights sync correctly between my Android phone and my Kindle Fire. I suspect that the mobile version of Gospel Library is somehow catalogued differently than the web version, at least when it comes to Teachings of the Presidents of the Church. I am using the latest versions of the mobile Gospel Library, and I am correctly signed in online and on my mobile devices.

Return to “Gospel Library”