Gospel Library - Search Functionality Suggestion

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
ctoland

Gospel Library - Search Functionality Suggestion

Post by ctoland »

Could I request that the following search functionality be added:
Sort the results under headings like Scriptures, Conferences, Manuals, Videos, etc.
These could be touchable headings that when you touch them open to show the results that fall in that group.
ie:
Scriptures
--Book of Mormon
----Mosiah 5:14
----3 Nephi 12:3
--NewTestament
--Old Testament
Conference
--2012 October
----Pres Monson -
----Elder Bendar
--2012 April
----Pres Eyering

I just find with my well loaded Gospel library, that it is very hard to find the listing for Book of Mormon before I can even find the scripture search results in the Book of Mormon. If I happen to be looking for a conference talk from 2002 I may have to scroll thru pages because there is no order to how the search results are listed.

If it isn't possible to add those broader headings to the search results could we at least add an ordered display of the search results that would show Scriptures (BofM,D&C,NT, OT, etc) then Conferences (latest,previous conf, all the way back through the years in order - so 2013, 2012, 2011, etc) and then Manuals etc.

Thanks for your help.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Gospel Library - Search Functionality Suggestion

Post by jdlessley »

ctoland wrote:Could I request that the following search functionality be added:
We can only discuss these suggestions in the forum. Each platform has its own development team for Gospel Library. You need to use that platform's approved feedback system to get your suggestions to them. You can find the links to each platform in Gospel Library support.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Gospel Library”