navigation bar disappears

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
krhansen

navigation bar disappears

Post by krhansen »

I'm running the most current edition of LDS Gospel Library on my Kindle Fire. I've noticed that the navigation bar--with Moroni tab, bookmark tab, etc.--will roll up and disappear sometimes while I am reading. I have no idea how to get it back except to back out of the page I'm reading, and start over. Kind of annoying. I can't find an answer to this problem anywhere. Reading in full screen is fine, but how do I access the navigation bar after it disappears? thanks for your help!
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

krhansen wrote:Reading in full screen is fine, but how do I access the navigation bar after it disappears?

In many aps I use, you tap the screen one or two times and the menus/icons/etc. at the top and bottom return. I am not familiar with the Kindle version of Gospel Library, however.
GreyWolf68

Post by GreyWolf68 »

If your experience is anything like mine, you probably inadvertently tap the screen twice on occasion, which causes a switch to fullscreen mode. Tapping the screen twice again will restore the normal viewing mode.
krhansen

thanks

Post by krhansen »

Thank you!

Return to “Gospel Library”