Handbook 2 Subdivisions

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
mll1013

Handbook 2 Subdivisions

Post by mll1013 »

Hi:

I love all of the great content available on the Gospel Library app. I've been reading Handbook 2 extensively recently due to a new calling, and I love having it everywhere with me, so I can read it wherever I'm at!

However, I do find it a bit wearisome trying to navigate the long unbroken chapters of the Handbook. A lot of scrolling is required to navigate these chapters. With that, I have two requests:

1) Is it possible to add fast scroll capability to document pages that are long? Fast scroll is available when selecting chapters (Think hymn book contents), but not inside
of documents (think D&C 107.)

2) Is it possible to sub-divide the Handbook 2 chapters, to make it easier to navigate. If I have a leader to say, "turn to section 8.6.2", it would be very helpful to at least have the first-level sub-section (8.6) to get closer to the spot without a lot of scrolling.

Thanks for the great effort in putting together this app, making it so much easier for us to carry around our scriptures, manuals, handbooks, and other materials.

:->
Mike Lewis

Return to “Gospel Library”