An Outline of the Textual Structure of the Book of Mormon

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
jmaxwilson

An Outline of the Textual Structure of the Book of Mormon

Post by jmaxwilson »

Just thought I'd share this here too:

For many months now I have been working on a project involving the Book of Mormon, which I will be unveiling in the near future. As part of that project, I have compiled an outline of the textual structure of the Book of Mormon. I looked for an existing outline, but couldn’t find anything extensive enough for my needs. I am making it available here for anyone interested (as a PDF document).

More info at:
http://www.sixteensmallstones.org/an-ou ... -of-mormon
mkmurray

Post by mkmurray »

Nice work and thanks for sharing. It will be neat to see your future project unveiled! :)
jmaxwilson

Post by jmaxwilson »

Thanks! The project itself will be more IT related than the outline. In the mean time, if anyone has any questions or comments about the outline, feel free to ask them here.
carstenbn

Post by carstenbn »

Thanks a lot! This might be really useful for a technical illustration idea I've been having. I see that we should “feel free to copy and distribute [this]” - I recommend applying a Creative Commons license to describe specifics, since to those actually willing to use a given work, knowing the limits in exactness is quite useful.
jmaxwilson

Post by jmaxwilson »

Thanks CarstenBN. That's a good idea. I will add a CC license to the PDF.

Return to “General Discussions”