Search found 22530 matches
- Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:25 pm
- Forum: General Clerk Discussions
- Topic: Stake Aux Leaders having access to names
- Replies: 1
- Views: 78
From the LCR FAQS Why do stake and auxiliary leaders and high councilors have only limited access to LCR? Stake auxiliary leaders and high councilors are primarily responsible to instruct and support ward auxiliary and Melchizedek Priesthood leaders. They orient newly called ward auxiliary and Melch...
- Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:53 pm
- Forum: Local Unit Finance
- Topic: A Workable Records Retention Policy (AKA How to Clean Out Your Clerk's Office Responsibly)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 111
Membership Records More than One Year Old : ... This includes old priesthood ordination records, I'd suggest caution on this one. There was some "gap years" where the "ordained by" wasn't be recorded by SLC. Once they figured out that was a problem (line of authority issues), th...
Get your ward clerk or ward membership clerk to print out your household Individual Ordinance Summary documents and double-check everything. While you're at it, double-check that the Membership Record Number (MRN) on the IOS matches the MRN on your account. But before going that far, check the ward...
- Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:02 pm
- Forum: Member Tools
- Topic: Send A Message Feature no longer working?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 88
iamu4ic wrote:In all cases they have been using mobile devices to send messages.
What about the email domain of the sender? Are they the same group of domains like Yahoo?
- Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:48 am
- Forum: Announcements & Policies
- Topic: Family History Activity Report - access
- Replies: 9
- Views: 496
jonesrk wrote:I just looked into this and I don't think they'll be able to add one even in CDOL.
I think at one time there were callings only the Family History Department could record. This was in part due to the FHC being a unit separate from the stake.
No idea what the situation is now.
zaneclark wrote:I would guess that "Website Administrator" is no longer a viable calling...
I think they are still a calendar admin, but I think that's the only powers they have left. Which makes it redundant with calendar admin.
- Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:43 pm
- Forum: Leader and Clerk Resources
- Topic: Family History/ Activity Report/ Leader and Clerk Resources
- Replies: 19
- Views: 2526
Question: "members submitted a name year to date"...Does that mean "This is the number of members who found someone who wasn't in FamilySearch, added them, and now that ancestor has a card printed off"? Or does that mean, "This member reserved this ordinances for an ancesto...
- Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:16 pm
- Forum: General Media Discussions
- Topic: Moving Videos from the App to Mac
- Replies: 2
- Views: 103
If they're not found anywhere else, then I'd question if they'd be appropriate for display.