Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:59 am
- Forum: General Discussions
- Topic: Adding Names to Attendance Rolls
- Replies: 4
- Views: 282
Is there a way to add a name to the YW roll who is not a member? This YW attends regularly and if her name was printed on the roll her leaders think she would feel more included than when her name is handwritten in the roll.
- Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:08 am
- Forum: Leader and Clerk Resources
- Topic: Can Home/Visiting Teaching assignments be made visible to missionaries?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 168
Our missionaries are constantly asking who are particular ward members' home/visiting teachers. Can it be changed so they can see all the home/visiting teaching assignments?
- Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:04 am
- Forum: Lesson Schedules
- Topic: Access to Change Lesson Schedule
- Replies: 1
- Views: 753
I am Counselor in my ward SS Presidency. Can the ward clerk give me access (in addition to the SS President) to modify the SS Schedule (lesson and teacher)? If so, how is that done? I asked my ward clerk and they had no idea if or how to do this.