Search found 1055 matches
- Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:13 pm
- Forum: Leader and Clerk Resources
- Topic: New EQP - Can't access Leader and Clerk Resources
- Replies: 2
- Views: 95
It can sometimes take up to 24 hours for all the systems to get into sync, before access is granted to those parts of LCR your calling entitles you to.
- Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:58 am
- Forum: Internet Streams
- Topic: recording live streaming
- Replies: 6
- Views: 444
I do not have a you a tube account so why can't I receive the live broadcast from the LDS.org site. I am so disappointed not to receive President Nelsons talk to the worldwide audience. I have been trying to connect for more than 1 hour without success. Joyce Morgan. England Wales. Broadcast starts...
- Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:07 am
- Forum: iPhone/iPad LDS Tools
- Topic: Syncing LDS Tools is not updating the Calendar
- Replies: 16
- Views: 1544
Just had a Ward Family History activity added to the Stake Calendar, it shows up in LDS.ORG but not on LDS Tools. Why are they not in sync? Also be aware that the calendar on LDS.org shows events far into the future, but the calendar on LDS Tools contains only those events that are up to three mont...
- Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:42 pm
- Forum: MLS Support, Help, and Feedback
- Topic: Repeated system clock failures while inputting tithing batch
- Replies: 7
- Views: 454
The simplest solution is to prevent the computer from going to sleep. With the help of your STS, set the power setting to never sleep, or perhaps 5 hours as a minimum!
- Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:32 pm
- Forum: Meetinghouse Internet
- Topic: TM Questions Since the Upgrade to Meraki Firewalls
- Replies: 3
- Views: 306
The audit question asks if you can see the white tick, or not when using filter.lds.org. If you see the tick then that signifies an audit pass for that question. The filter (lock icon) seen in TM probably has some significance to the Church Tech personnel, but not to us mere mortals.
- Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:58 am
- Forum: LDS Account
- Topic: logging in to my lds mail account
- Replies: 12
- Views: 750
FWIW - This is a notice posted on the ldsmail.net site and might have a bearing on the problems encountered in this thread. Attention Missionaries Your area email account (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org) will be inaccessible for 24 hours on Monday, November 13th starting at 12:01 a.m. Mountain Stand...