Search found 5475 matches
- Mon May 14, 2018 10:33 am
- Forum: Android Gospel Library
- Topic: Gospel Library frozen, won't open
- Replies: 5
- Views: 159
sbradshaw wrote:russellhltn wrote:This thread was split as the old thread was about iOS problems.
This should probably be moved to the Android Gospel Library forum, instead of Android LDS Tools.
By CMS are you referring to the Missionary On-line Recommendation System (MORS)? How are you accessing the site? Are you going onto LDS.org, signing in, and then selecting Missionary Recommendation under the "Tools and Support" column in "My Account and Ward"? Or are you using a ...
- Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:52 am
- Forum: Calendar
- Topic: Creating calendar all members can edit
- Replies: 2
- Views: 233
The LDS.org Calendar is not set up for this particular scenario. Only members added as editors either by name or by calling can edit a unit calendar. You made need to find another resource to accomplish this task. Based on other threads addressing this same scenario have indicated the solutions offe...
- Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:17 pm
- Forum: Local Unit Finance
- Topic: Deposit received by bank does not match the deposit as transmitted through MLS
- Replies: 2
- Views: 287
Any ideas on how this can be resolved? Do we call the local bank and ask them to investigate? That is a good place to start. Most bank branches still enter the deposits manually and can on occasion make a typo. They should have the deposit slip in their records and can cross-reference the amount th...
- Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:44 pm
- Forum: Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures
- Topic: Journal/Notes Entries on My Account Suddenly All Gone
- Replies: 18
- Views: 1540
These forums are user to user support. Nobody here can do anything about the issue nor do we have any special contact with people who can. Your best chance to report the issue is to use the feedback link at the bottom of the page.
- Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:49 pm
- Forum: General Clerk Discussions
- Topic: Correcting member records ?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 372
If you have not received training from your stake clerk then you should contact him to get the requisite training. But in the mean time try one of the two ways available to a clerk online to edit contact information. The first is through Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR). ⋅ Log onto LDS.org...
- Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:08 pm
- Forum: LDS Account
- Topic: How to merge two membership accounts
- Replies: 1
- Views: 146
You will need to work through your ward clerk. He can contact the global service center (GSC) on your behalf to have them merge the two LDS Accounts.