Search found 816 matches
- Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:26 am
- Forum: Main Church Website
- Topic: Navigation not visible in IE, Edge, Firefox, Chrome
- Replies: 10
- Views: 642
I had to clear all my lds.org cookies to make it work for my Chrome. Maybe you need to do that for Edge and IE as well.
- Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:44 am
- Forum: LDS Account
- Topic: Errors trying to sign up my son for an LDS Account
- Replies: 7
- Views: 465
The easiest way to verify a child account is unfortunately not obvious and requires you to ignore the email and phone verification requests on one of the pages. (If I remember correctly, there is an "optional" box around them.) You might ask your ward clerk to call the Global Service Cente...
- Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:30 am
- Forum: Local Unit Finance
- Topic: "How much is left to pay on my missionary?"
- Replies: 3
- Views: 471
There is no requirement to have the account "perfect" by the time the missionary returns (but of course it's up to the bishop). We've had multiple families requested to "true up" the account multiple months after the missionary returned. There also may be other donors as well. I ...
- Mon May 07, 2018 1:53 pm
- Forum: General Clerk Discussions
- Topic: Ordering New Tithing Evenlopes
- Replies: 4
- Views: 606
Tibbsj wrote:I'm a new bishop with the same question.
Lesson #1 for a new bishop: This is an issue for your Ward Clerk to figure out. You have more important things to worry about.