Search found 812 matches
- Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:30 am
- Forum: Local Unit Finance
- Topic: "How much is left to pay on my missionary?"
- Replies: 3
- Views: 246
There is no requirement to have the account "perfect" by the time the missionary returns (but of course it's up to the bishop). We've had multiple families requested to "true up" the account multiple months after the missionary returned. There also may be other donors as well. I ...
- Mon May 07, 2018 1:53 pm
- Forum: General Clerk Discussions
- Topic: Ordering New Tithing Evenlopes
- Replies: 4
- Views: 333
Tibbsj wrote:I'm a new bishop with the same question.
Lesson #1 for a new bishop: This is an issue for your Ward Clerk to figure out. You have more important things to worry about.
- Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:44 am
- Forum: LDS Account
- Topic: Two Factor Authentication
- Replies: 26
- Views: 2608
I've loaded the app and used the QR scan, but now it keeps brining up a different 6 digit code every time the round pie shape circle completes and it doesn't stop. What is this? That is the 6 digit code you have to enter when requested after you put in your username and password. The fact that it c...
- Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:56 pm
- Forum: Leader and Clerk Resources
- Topic: Officers Sustained
- Replies: 2
- Views: 304
I've never inserted an address myself, just city and state, but remember that this is part of your ward history submitted to the Church History Library. Be as specific as you want, I guess.