Written by Tom Johnson
Saturday, 20 October 2012
LDS Tools 2.1.1 for iOS was released to the app store today.
Version 2.1.1 includes the following fixes and enhancements:
- Added support for iOS 6 and iPhone 5
- Improved performance and stability
- Improved data (including calendar) download process
- Added support for German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish languages
- Added additional reports for leaders and clerks including Members With/Without Callings, Members Moved In, Temple Recommend Status, and Unit Statistics
- Improved photo download and delete process (thumbnails are now "lazy loaded," which should create a better user experience)
- Improved maps functionality (to accommodate the changes in iOS 6)
- Added a new option to provide feedback
- Updated the email address for support
- Resolved several issues including crash on startup for some users
We will have another release in the coming weeks which will include adding support for the remaining Internet 9 languages.